The boy and I

The boy and I

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lexi's First Halloween

Lexi came to work with me for our Halloween party.  She sure was cute all dressed up in her pumkin costume.  Steve coined the name Punky Munkin for her, so we thought it only appropriate to dress her as a punkin for Halloween.  They only had sizes for a 12 - 18 month old, so it was a little big for her.  Grandma gave her her first fitting and sized it down a bit for her.  She was very cute.

We headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's house for Halloween night.  I think Lexi was a little confused and angry about sitting on Santa's lap for what she though was Halloween.  She was a little angry as you can see.


Then she calmed down and posed with her drunk look.




This one is my favorite.  She looks like a decoration that belongs on the table.  It's our little Punky Munkin!


Babies are fun.  It's like dressing up your dolls, but for real!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you have a blog! It's so fun to see your little one! She is adorable=) and you look GREAT... you would never know you just had a baby last month! We have a blog too but it's private so if you want an invite email me and I will send one your way. (aeddy86@gmail.com) Maybe Landon and Lexi will be friends someday!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to see more pics of your cute little girl! How is everything going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Ashlyn, Halloween was a long time ago. I think you post more recent photos of this child. :)

    ReplyDelete