The boy and I

The boy and I

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fun With Lexi!

It’s been so fun playing with our little bundle of joy.  She’s such a cutie!  I just love all of her funny little quirks.  When she was in the hospital, all of the nurses called her baby tongue tricks because she was always busy sticking her tongue out.  We have tagged her as Lexi Lizard.  I love that I have a little two week old baby that smiles and laughs.  It is the cutest thing that I’ve ever seen. 



We discovered that she loves her bath, but what she loves even more are hand massages.  If she is crying and you start giving her a hand massage, she can’t help but stop and get a goofy look of enjoyment on her face.  It’s funny.  We also are thoroughly entertained watching her get her drunk eyes as she starts to fall asleep.  Her little eyes start to go cross eyed and then they roll back into her head.  It makes it hard to put her to sleep because I usually start shaking from laughing so hard, and it wakes her up as I’m trying to rock her to sleep.


Princess Lexi



 

Sleeping Lexi
  Speaking of sleep, it didn’t take us long after we brought her home from the hospital to realize that she hates having her hands all trapped and swaddled up in her blankets.  Every night she would wake up crying and grunting, frustrated that she couldn’t get her arms free.  We discovered that she likes to sleep with her arms above her head showing off her muscles.  She’s my little muscle girl, which makes sense because when I was pregnant with her, I used to swear that her arms were in my hips.  I could feel something moving around in there.  Now I know I wasn’t crazy and that she really did have her arms up and in my hips.  It’s so funny how babies have their preferences and personalities from before they are even born.
 
Little Miss Muscles


1 comment:

  1. You look so amazing after giving birth! Way to go girl.

    ReplyDelete