The boy and I

The boy and I

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

10-11-10 – Alexa’s Birthday!

So, you hear stories all the time about how having a baby is incredibly painful and the hardest thing ever, well, I must be one lucky girl because I didn’t feel a thing, and the whole thing was super fast.  After we decided Lexi was ready to come, it was a whopping 14 minutes before I had her in my arms.  It was so neat, and there is nothing that can describe the joy that fills you when you have your little baby put in your arms for the first time.  What a neat experience, and a piece of cake too.  I don’t believe I even broke a sweat.  We’ll hope that all of my kids are as nice to me as Lexi was.  I guess she was just excited to come play with her mom (and her dad too).


And It Begins

I'm Ready

Grandma is Patiently Waiting
This is HOT!
Waiting For His Grandauagher

Sippin' My Juice Through Contractions


 


She Arrived!  Only 14 Minutes!


Hello Grandpa
Hello Grandma!


Daddy's First Time Holding is Baby Girl

She was about to Flip Off The Camera After That Entrance!




 



Proud Grandpa!


Tired Grandma

A New Addition To The Family




1 comment:

  1. You WOULD have a "piece of cake" delivery! I am not surprised at all. I have been thinking of trying natural childbirth when my time comes (not at home, just without pitocin or epidural), but you are making me think the epidural is the way to go! You look SO great. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete