The boy and I

The boy and I

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Conference Weekend

While Kiwi went off to be a good boy with his dad and brothers, soaking up the good word during the secret meeting where women aren't allowed, I went and hung out with my mom, and waited for the traditional text message that arrives during the closing prayer of priesthood.  Off we went!  "Ohhhh, Rets aget aready to rumbo!!!  (Lets get ready to rumble in Chinese accent).  We jumped in the car to beat the traffic down to the Chinese Gourmet :) 



After nearly dying in the car with my grandma, fetus and I safely arrived to the to the sight of endless white shirts and low quality, but delicious chinese food.  Some people say when you're pregnant, you eat for two,  I think I ate for four or five.  My family kept asking me if I was done yet, I would respond, "I am, but baby isn't."  What can I say... Lexi has quite an appetite!  So I officially took some pig pictures.  Don't judge!

Oink oink...

P.S.  For the record, Daddy is about 5 months along :)  Congrats!

3 comments:

  1. You look so cute! Did your fortune say, "You will soon be visited be a beautiful, little stranger"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um I love that you called your child "Fetus". Your fetus is so darn cute! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blog land Ash. Your little girl is adorable!! Cant wait to see all the pics that you take

    ReplyDelete